No Candidate Deserves My Vote!

The “No Candidate Deserves My Vote!” party has one aim and that is to introduce a bill to Parliament to have a “None of the above” option added to every local and general election ballot paper of the future. That way you can exercise your democratic right to vote to say that none of the parties currently make the grade for you. It will also encourage your democratic responsibility to turn out to vote.

For everything else Steve of Stevenage will act as an Independent so don’t ask me about health, education, defence or the economy... come and tell me!!!



Tuesday 30 March 2010

2-Tier Democracy strikes again!

Remember I told you that the Comet were only going to invite the Con, Lab and Lib Dem candidates to their hustings?  Well, the Churches are at it now too. Churches Together in Stevenage (CTIS) are also holding a hustings and although I will be invited to tender my answers to the questions and have a couple of minutes to introduce myself I will not be allowed to join in the Q&A session owing to "time constraints". Perhaps they got their lead from the Comet?

But the best bit of all is that I am a member of CTIS myself...!   You got to hand it to them, no "jobs for the boys" there...   but then not exactly fair, equal or impartial either...   as a lay preacher in a CTIS church I feel a few sermons are in order!

No comments:

Post a Comment