No Candidate Deserves My Vote!

The “No Candidate Deserves My Vote!” party has one aim and that is to introduce a bill to Parliament to have a “None of the above” option added to every local and general election ballot paper of the future. That way you can exercise your democratic right to vote to say that none of the parties currently make the grade for you. It will also encourage your democratic responsibility to turn out to vote.

For everything else Steve of Stevenage will act as an Independent so don’t ask me about health, education, defence or the economy... come and tell me!!!



Tuesday 9 March 2010

What happens if you do get the Electoral Commission to change their rules?

As I was voted in with that mandate then, according to the constitution of the “No Candidate Deserves My Vote!” party, I will stand down as an elected MP and the party will be disbanded. This will cause a By-Election in Stevenage (and anywhere else that there is a sitting MP of the party). Of course, in the By-Election, for the first time, you will have the option to vote “None of the above” and I may also stand again as an Independent if Sevenage wants me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment