No Candidate Deserves My Vote!

The “No Candidate Deserves My Vote!” party has one aim and that is to introduce a bill to Parliament to have a “None of the above” option added to every local and general election ballot paper of the future. That way you can exercise your democratic right to vote to say that none of the parties currently make the grade for you. It will also encourage your democratic responsibility to turn out to vote.

For everything else Steve of Stevenage will act as an Independent so don’t ask me about health, education, defence or the economy... come and tell me!!!



Thursday 25 March 2010

Darling puts off declaring cuts until after the Election

I am sorry, I am new to this game but is not the purpose of an election to vote for what a party is going to do? So how can you do that if they are not going to tell you until after the election? Now I am not going to be part of the next government, just an MP is as far as I can go, but I am going to tell you right now BEFORE the election where I am going to get the money from. I am going to gang up with Vince Cable and he and I are going to rob the banks of OUR money and then when we are done with that we are going to cut them down to size so they cannot hold us to ransom ever again.
So, if the Labour party refuse to tell you what you are voting for, the answer is simple... don't vote for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment