No Candidate Deserves My Vote!

The “No Candidate Deserves My Vote!” party has one aim and that is to introduce a bill to Parliament to have a “None of the above” option added to every local and general election ballot paper of the future. That way you can exercise your democratic right to vote to say that none of the parties currently make the grade for you. It will also encourage your democratic responsibility to turn out to vote.

For everything else Steve of Stevenage will act as an Independent so don’t ask me about health, education, defence or the economy... come and tell me!!!



Wednesday 10 March 2010

Political Shenanigans?

Today I was turned down by my printer for printing my posters, leaflets and banners etc after having got a quotation for the work and then commissioning the first bit of work to be done several days later. The reason given was a "conflict of interest" which can only mean another political party.
I cannot prove it and am not accusing anyone, but it does make me wonder if a little phonecall was made to the printers threatening the removal of a sizable bit of business if they printed my material?

No comments:

Post a Comment