No Candidate Deserves My Vote!

The “No Candidate Deserves My Vote!” party has one aim and that is to introduce a bill to Parliament to have a “None of the above” option added to every local and general election ballot paper of the future. That way you can exercise your democratic right to vote to say that none of the parties currently make the grade for you. It will also encourage your democratic responsibility to turn out to vote.

For everything else Steve of Stevenage will act as an Independent so don’t ask me about health, education, defence or the economy... come and tell me!!!



Monday 22 March 2010

Politics at an all time low!

If the expenses scandal wasn't evidence enough for a sea change in politics then comes along outgoing MP's using the dying embers of their priviledged positions for personal gain with seemingly no shame or respect to the people who elected them there to represent them.
I have been questioned about my lack of experience in politics but if that lack of experience means I don't know how to cheat on my expenses or line myself up for cushy executive board advisory jobs or be a non-Dom is that lack of experience really all that bad a thing?
Seriously folks, if you want a sea change in politics you are going to need to vote for a whole new bunch of politicians so make sure you choose the ones with no experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment