No Candidate Deserves My Vote!

The “No Candidate Deserves My Vote!” party has one aim and that is to introduce a bill to Parliament to have a “None of the above” option added to every local and general election ballot paper of the future. That way you can exercise your democratic right to vote to say that none of the parties currently make the grade for you. It will also encourage your democratic responsibility to turn out to vote.

For everything else Steve of Stevenage will act as an Independent so don’t ask me about health, education, defence or the economy... come and tell me!!!



Saturday 3 April 2010

Manifesto of an Independent

The "No Candidate Deserves My Vote!" party has just one policy on electoral reform but people are now asking for my views on all the other issues. I have stated that I act as an Independent for all other issues and that I could simply respond by saying as an Independent I am free of party whip so you can tell me what the policies need to be. However, people still want to hear what my ideas are so I have compiled a manifesto. It needs to be stated that this manifesto is the sole work of Steve of Stevenage and is not endorsed in any way by the party or any of is officers (except me, of course). You can download a copy to read from here: http://www.steveofstevenage.org.uk/questions/manifesto.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment