No Candidate Deserves My Vote!

The “No Candidate Deserves My Vote!” party has one aim and that is to introduce a bill to Parliament to have a “None of the above” option added to every local and general election ballot paper of the future. That way you can exercise your democratic right to vote to say that none of the parties currently make the grade for you. It will also encourage your democratic responsibility to turn out to vote.

For everything else Steve of Stevenage will act as an Independent so don’t ask me about health, education, defence or the economy... come and tell me!!!



Wednesday 14 April 2010

Just who is going to vote exactly?

Although I started my road campaign a week later than everyone else, I have only met 4 people so far who have firmly decided who they are going to vote for and I have handed out around 400 leaflets. That is just 1% of all the people canvassed in Stevenage, with just 3 weeks before a general election, who have any idea of who they want to vote for! 50% of the rest wont even spend any time considering the election and the other 49% are considering voting for me. At that rate I will win with a landslide. The caveat however; is that the people who like my idea are the ones who are wavering on the edge of not voting at all, even for me. However, if only half of those who have expressed an interest, actually do vote for me then I will still win! Roll on Steve of Stevenage...

No comments:

Post a Comment