No Candidate Deserves My Vote!

The “No Candidate Deserves My Vote!” party has one aim and that is to introduce a bill to Parliament to have a “None of the above” option added to every local and general election ballot paper of the future. That way you can exercise your democratic right to vote to say that none of the parties currently make the grade for you. It will also encourage your democratic responsibility to turn out to vote.

For everything else Steve of Stevenage will act as an Independent so don’t ask me about health, education, defence or the economy... come and tell me!!!



Tuesday 27 April 2010

Election of the "Little People" by the "Little People"

By "Little People" I am referring to the majority of people in Britain who are largely ignored because they are not recognised as "somebody" in society. I am one of them and am accompanied by about 90% of the voting public. We are the ones who the political parties don't think are worth bothering about, the mamas and papas as the Americans would say as well as the small traders and all young people aged 18 to 24. However, rumbling under the radar is a revolution about to explode on the political scene. The "Little People" are marching as if to war and no-one, especially our media, are watching because they are too obsessed with following just the three main parties. I do not think anyone has quite grasped the scale of anger that the "Little People" have for politicians and their behaviour right now?

If I am right then welcome to the new MP for Stevenage. If not then I will never darken your door again...

No comments:

Post a Comment