No Candidate Deserves My Vote!

The “No Candidate Deserves My Vote!” party has one aim and that is to introduce a bill to Parliament to have a “None of the above” option added to every local and general election ballot paper of the future. That way you can exercise your democratic right to vote to say that none of the parties currently make the grade for you. It will also encourage your democratic responsibility to turn out to vote.

For everything else Steve of Stevenage will act as an Independent so don’t ask me about health, education, defence or the economy... come and tell me!!!



Friday 23 April 2010

I want to see you as MP of Stevenage just so you can afford a decent rosette

This is what one man said to me after taking the mick out of my blank rosette with a sticky label on it. This may not be the best way of chosing your next MP but it certainly indicates the sheer frustration that the electorate has with politics and politicians. So far, with less than 2 weeks to go before the election, only 1% of all the people I have met so far have made up their mind who to vote for! My campaign is receiving overwhelming support far exceeding even my optimistic expectations! This election, in Stevenage at least, is all set to be very interesting indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment