No Candidate Deserves My Vote!

The “No Candidate Deserves My Vote!” party has one aim and that is to introduce a bill to Parliament to have a “None of the above” option added to every local and general election ballot paper of the future. That way you can exercise your democratic right to vote to say that none of the parties currently make the grade for you. It will also encourage your democratic responsibility to turn out to vote.

For everything else Steve of Stevenage will act as an Independent so don’t ask me about health, education, defence or the economy... come and tell me!!!



Wednesday 17 March 2010

What about your expenses?

I have declared that my motivation to finally get up and do something about our political situation was spurred on by the expenses scandal so mine had better be spot on. I have decided to declare all my expenses in an Excel spreadsheet downloadable format from my campaign website.  My goal is to ensure that the expenses spreadsheet is never more than 24hrs out of date. Please note that whilst I am just a candidate I don't actually get any of my expenses paid back.  There is no tax payers money in my campaign at all, I am largely self-funded with donations from a few supporters, but you can see for yourself: http://www.steveofstevenage.org.uk/about/expenses.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment